Saturday 10 May 2014

After so long


Sorry everyone, I' m updating my blog after so long. Today I forced myself to takeout some time and post some of my work done in this new year although its not new year now we have reached half a way but still my year started with lots of work and still in process. It was amazing working as freelance, earned a lots and learned a lots.

some glimpse of my work

 Installation for phoenix marketcity pune

Tri-colour galaxy




Balloon Sculpt






Three thousand balloons were used for making this sculpture and it was so light weight that a single person can lift it. This balloon sculpture was first time made in India and over eight lakh people saw this installation, this was tremendously amazing and not possible without Team- Jigsaw design .
( Jigsaw Design pvt.ltd )

Aquarium water filter





A three weeks project done on aquarium water filter and here is the result for so much of research done on fish and aquarium. This is the first time I m publishing this images of filter on blogger soon you will get to understand this product on behance.net


A small video on some of my products 





There is lots more i have to share, will try to with in this month

Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment